Friday, January 5, 2024

a fresh start

There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the Lord.

- Proverbs 21:30 (NIV)

 

I don’t have the best memories of junior high or high school.

Up until my senior year, I was the fat girl that no one liked, that people liked to embarrass.

The mean girls and guys in my school put some of the movie and tv show mean girls to shame.

I begged my parents to let me switch schools so I could have a fresh start.
Looking back, it would not have made a difference, evil lurks in all corners of any city, I would not have gotten away from the mean girls.

No matter how fresh the start nor how great the plans we have made, if we do not walk with God, nothing will be a spiritual success.

It is time for a new year, a fresh start if you will.

As we receive this gift of a new year, let's commit to serve the Lord.

As we make plans for the coming days ahead, let's make sure that those plans are made based on what is revealed to us in Scripture.

Let’s be in prayerful consideration of what our God wants us to accomplish.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

Daily Inspiration from the Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...