Thursday, January 25, 2024

dream big

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen..

- Ephesians 3:20-21 (NKJV)

 

Close your eyes for a moment and imagine your biggest dream.

I think that I would still love to open a Cat Café, someplace that the rescues could work with to find more cats forever homes.
Did you know that God longs to do more than that through you? 

He wants to work within you, so you can shine His love on others (even cats)!

The real question is whether or not you will believe it, receive it, share it and then give Him the glory for it!

#dailybreadbykitty

Daily Inspiration from the Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...