Monday, January 1, 2024

happy new year!

Do not remember the former things, Nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert.

- Isaiah 43:18-19 (NKJV)

 

Happy New Year!
Go into today knowing that God is bringing good and wonderful things to us this year.
Will I continue to write in 2024? 
I mean, sometimes I get serious writer’s block and i just don’t know what to write. 
Sometimes my heart is so heavy I just can’t find anything to say that doesn’t sound hurt or angry.

Sometimes I feel like no one reads these and it doesn’t make a difference if I write or not.

But God.

When I am starting to feel like I should stop writing, God sends a message through a reader that says, “your words touched me”.

When I feel like no one is listening, God sends someone that says “Are you ok? Your message seemed sad today”.

When I am at the end of my rope, God tells me I am not done yet, keep writing.

So, we are here in 2024, a new beginning, new plans, new adventures and more of my daily ramblings.

Thank you for being a reader, a friend and sometimes a critic.

With that being said, don’t continue to agonize over last year, move on!

God is making all things new, just wait, His word tells us we will be made new. 

 

#dailybreadbykitty

Daily Inspiration from the Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...