Friday, February 17, 2023

kindness

And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.

- Ephesians 4:32 (NKJV)

Did you know that there is a National Random Act of Kindness day?

You do now!

Did you know that day is today?

Again, you do now! 
I really wish that kindness was a normal thing, and not a “random act of” thing. 

I have seen someone “pay it forward” and then just shred the server. 
I have heard of someone sneaking around to pay for someone’s groceries only to be yelled at by the person because they were offended that the kind person “thought they needed a handout”. 
Why don’t we just try being nice all the time?  
Let someone go first at a stop sign, in a parking lot or in a line. 
Tip your server 20% or more. 

Hold a door for someone.

Smile.

It costs exactly zero dollars to be kind, you can afford it.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...