Friday, February 24, 2023

a gift for you

God has given each of you a gift. Use it to help each other. This will show God’s loving-favor.

- 1 Peter 4:10 (NLV)

 

We all have something that we are exceptionally good at doing, it could be something simple like painting a wall or something elaborate like baking and decorating a 5-tier wedding cake. 

What ever your gift is, we should use it to help others.

I like organization to the point of being (slightly) OCD, I can alphabetize, color coordinate, stack, and sort until the end of time.

I think that is one of my gifts, seeing the end result of doing these things makes me happy and occasionally my organization has been beneficial to others.

I feel like another gift I have is writing, I think that there are many people out there that enjoy my daily messages and maybe even learn something sometimes. 

Others have the gift of leadership, the gift of teaching, the gift of caring for those who are ill or less fortunate.

No matter what gift we discover that we have, we should always use our gifts to honor God.

He gave us these gifts with the intent that we would use them to benefit others, and therefore honor Him. 
What are you doing with your gifts?   

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...