Wednesday, December 21, 2022

travel

For the Scriptures say, ‘He will order His angels to protect and guard you".

- Luke 4:10 (NLT)

 

I am on the road today!

I was very scared this weekend because my husband and I were both sick, I was not sure if we would be able to make our Christmas trip to Iowa to see his family.

But God.

I love that phrase, don’t you?

But God.

God knows how much spending Christmas with my in-laws means to me, so He brought me healing.

There are major storms and winter weather rolling through, travel might become a little crazy.

But God.

The windchills in Iowa are going to be stupid cold, so I’ve packed layers upon layers of cold.

He will order His angels to protect and guard us.  
We will have safe travels and an amazing Christmas because of God. 

What an amazing God we serve.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...