Friday, December 9, 2022

angels among us

Don’t be frightened, Mary,” the angel told her, “for God has decided to wonderfully bless you!”

- Luke 1:30 (TLB)

 

Did you know that angels are mentioned somewhere around 300 times in the Bible?

When researching the above statement, I found multiple answers ranging from 201 to 396 but the message remains the same: in one form or another there are angels among us.

Those of you who have been long time readers of my “rambling” may recall that I have had experiences with what I feel were angels put here to teach me.

I am not saying that I have been singled out by God to have angels visit me, but I am saying that over the years I have learned to recognize when I am being blessed by Him.

There have been angels to help me teach my kids about generosity, to protect me from horrible injury and to comfort me in times of great sadness.

I may not always recognize that I am in the presence of angels, but I truly believe that angels are revealed to us when we need it the most.

I also believe that we can be angels too – not official angels with wings and supernatural abilities - but angels with messages of mercy and grace toward others.

Look around you this weekend, there are opportunities everywhere to be a blessing to others.

You may be the only Jesus they see so make sure to show them His light in you.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...