Thursday, December 8, 2022

sweetness

Kind words are like honey. They are sweet to the spirit and bring healing to the body.

- Proverbs 16:24 (NIRV)

 

Do you have words that when you hear them from a certain person, they just make you melt?

When I was little, my daddy called me “kitten”, I always knew that I was going to get love and cuddles when he said “hey, Kitten, come here”.

My husband has a few little phrases that he says that dissolves any negative emotions that I am having.

Our words have power, but God’s words have even more power.

God uses gracious words with us, words like love, peace, forgive, and in His forgiveness, we find grace and peace.

Two of the most powerful words we can share with our fellow humans are “I forgive”.

You are not hurting anyone when you harbor anger and bitterness, you are only harming yourself.

Forgive others as He forgives us and let the healing flow like honey through your soul.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...