Friday, April 22, 2022

it’s difficult

The LORD is my strength and my song; He has given me victory. This is my God, and I will praise Him— my father’s God, and I will exalt Him!

- Exodus 15:2 (NLT)

 

Here we are in the year 2022.

We have just experienced some of the craziest things ever, things we never thought were possible.

We have been forced into isolation.

We have seen friends and loved ones destroyed by a virus that was supposed to be no worse than the flu.

Then we were forced to take vaccines that we knew very little about, but we were supposed to trust the very people that have mislead us for years.

Additionally, many have lost their jobs, their homes and are living just above poverty level, barely making ends meet.

Where does it end?

Why is this happening?

What did these people do to deserve the trials they are suffering?

I don’t have all the answers, I wish I did because I see this suffering in someone that I love very much.

All I know is that God has a plan, and that for all the awful times we go through, there is a lesson, there is a way.

All I can say to my friends and loved ones that are going through struggles, is keep your faith, keep praying, keep loving God because He is real and He will see you through this. 

**side note – I will not be sending “daily bread” April 25-29 as I will be on vacation. Please enjoy some of my previous posts by visiting my blog.  Have a blessed week!!**

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...