Monday, April 18, 2022

alive and well

As they entered the tomb, they saw a young man dressed in a white robe sitting on the right side, and they were alarmed. “Don’t be alarmed,” he said. “You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid him.

- Mark 16:5-6 (NIV)

 

He is Risen! He is risen, indeed!

Jesus died, was buried, He descended into Hell, on the third day He rose again, He ascended into Heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. (the Apostles’ creed).

The resurrection was and still is one of the greatest miracles of all time.

He lives so that we can live.

He suffered so that we don’t have to suffer.

God loves us so much that He wants us to live with Him forever and to ensure that happens He gave up His Son for us.

Even though there has been sorrow in my life, I am so happy to be alive!

In Him I have life!

Celebrate the risen King!

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...