Thursday, April 14, 2022

richness of grace

In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace

- Ephesians 1:7 (NIV)

 

I’ve talked about forgiveness in my “daily bread” before.

Isn’t it amazing that we can be forgiven for everything only by asking?

There is more to it than that really, not only do we have to confess our sin and ask forgiveness, but we must sin no more - that is when the richness of God comes through.

We are redeemed, we live by faith, we are richer than all the billionaires in the world when we have the riches of God’s grace.

That’s rich my friends, very rich indeed.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...