Wednesday, April 20, 2022

a message for you

The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are being destroyed. But it is the power of God for those of us who are being saved.

- 1 Corinthians 1:18 (CEB)

 

Easter may be over for this calendar year, but it is hardly over for those who follow Christ.

I know there are a lot of people that don’t believe, but those of us who do, those of us who have seen His work, we know His power.

The beauty of the Gospel is that we are FORGIVEN.

That is right, forgiven.

There is nothing that you can do that God won’t forgive, but the caveat is that you have to come to Him.

And the only way to come to Him is through Jesus.

I am saved by the power of His blood and I really strive to change the minds of those that don’t believe - I mean there are miracles around us every single day.

YOU are miracle!

Let’s make it a goal to talk about our faith, to change lives by changing hearts.

God’s power is amazing, why wouldn’t you want to share?

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...