Tuesday, April 12, 2022

live by faith

I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

- Galatians 2:20 (NKJV)

 

“I’m alive.”

That used to be my go-to answer when people would as “how are you?”.

I wasn’t really alive though.

I mean I had a heartbeat, and I was breathing, I would eat, sleep, work and play but my spirit was not really alive.

For many years I simply existed taking up space on the planet.

But God… God had plans for my spirit, for me.

Before I knew who He was He knew me and the plans He had for me.

He knew I would sin, but He loved me enough to send His Son to save me.

Christ died to save me and now He lives in me.

I pray that my life reflects Christ Jesus and that I live by faith in Him.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...