Tuesday, January 25, 2022

love deeply

Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for each other, love one another deeply, from the heart.

- 1 Peter 1:22

 

We are called to love each other so many times in the Bible.

Twelve times the exact words “love one another” appears.

Nine times it says “love your neighbor”.

There are thirty verses about loving your enemy – thirty!!!

I saw a picture the other day that I really like: 
I LOVE YOU!

You’re probably thinking “You don’t even know me!” 
That’s true… but if people can hate for no reason

I CAN LOVE!

A thousand times yes!!!   

We find it so easy to hate based on rumor, or actions and lack of knowledge.

I wish it were just as easy to love.

We are called to love deeply. 

Let’s try that for a while.

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...