Wednesday, January 19, 2022

cry out

When hard pressed, I cried to the Lord; He brought me into a spacious place. The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?

- Psalm 118:5-6

 

Life in general is a challenge to pretty much everyone. 

I can not think of one person that I know that has not been though some horrible experience, one that has nearly broken them.

A relationship that has been destroyed, the death of a loved one, a scary medical diagnosis.

I have been fortunate in my life, I have so many people that care about me, that help me pick up the pieces when I fall broken to the ground.

I don’t think I would be here today with out those people, and I truly believe that those people were sent to me by God.

God cares so much about us, that He is with us, in the form of a friend to let us cry, in the form of a furry angel that loves us unconditionally.
There are a lot of things that we will face before we die, and when we are scared all we have to do is cry out to the Lord.

Don’t be afraid, give your heart and soul to Him.

Mortals cannot destroy the love God has for you.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...