Monday, January 3, 2022

Happy New Year

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

- Romans 15:13

 

Happy 2022 everyone!

I hope the new year is filled with peace and happiness for everyone.

Hope, peace, happiness.

Today, these things may seem to be distant because there is so much craziness in the world.

I’d venture to say that I didn’t have a lot of any of those three things in 2021, but I’d be wrong.

Since 2014 we have had a “memory jar” for each year, just a plain jar that we drop mementos and notes in throughout the year to remind us of fun things we did, and the first week of January of each year we sit down and go through the jar.

2021 may have been rough, but there were a lot of good times too.

This gives me hope for today, hope for tomorrow, hope for the future.

Hope is the confident expectation that God has promised us strength in Him, that if we are faithful, He will provide for our needs.

Hope fills us with joy, excitement, plans for the future.

Believe that good things will happen, because when you hope in the Father, the good things will come.

We all need hope right now, and I know where I am turning.

I pray that you also turn to Him.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...