Monday, January 10, 2022

it’s still hurting, but

I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. Yet I still dare to hope when I remember this: The faithful love of the Lord never ends!  His mercies never cease.  Great is His faithfulness; His mercies begin afresh each morning. 

- Lamentations 3:20-23

 

It is still hurting, but it is getting a little better.

I realize that I am not the only one that has experienced great loss, and I realize that I have been wallowing in my sadness maybe a little more than I should be.

Recovering from any tragic event is a challenge, regardless if it is the death of a loved one, personal injury or illness, but we have to remember to turn our face to God in the aftermath of tragedy. 

To turn to Him and place our hope in the one Person who can bring good out of even the most horrifying disaster is to defy the power of evil.

When things are looking down, we just have to remember that each and every day, we are refreshed with His compassion, His love, His mercy – all we have to do is ask!!

He will guide us through what ever obstacle is in our way.

His love is everlasting.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...