Wednesday, October 6, 2021

sometimes we have to fight

 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

- 2 Timothy 4:7

 

There are some things in life that are definitely worth fighting for.

I listen to a lot of different types of music, it really depends on my mood. 

I have some that inspire me even though they are not Christian songs, I will share two examples:

This is my fight song

Take back my life song

Prove I'm alright song

My power's turned on

Starting right now I'll be strong

I'll play my fight song

And I don't really care if nobody else believes

'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me

We have all been through struggles, battles, trying times, some of us have had to fight for our lives. 

Our battles may be medical, physical, or emotional, but they are our battles, they are very real and very big.

Some of us are still fighting.

Do not give up.

Second example:

I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up

I'm still looking up

Well, I won't give up on us (no I'm not giving up)

God knows I'm tough (I am tough) he knows (I am loved)

We got a lot to learn (we're alive, we are loved)

God knows we're worth it (and we're worth it)

I have seen a lot of marriages fail because people gave up. 
I have watch God work miracles in marriages that could have very easily ended.  
What ever it is that you are struggling with, keep fighting. 

God is with you - even when you feel the most alone, keep your faith, keep Him as your strength - when you feel like the world is closing in, reach out and feel His arms around you. 

Find your peace, make God your hero, make the Bible your fight song. 

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...