Tuesday, October 19, 2021

great

How great you are, Sovereign Lord! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.

- 2 Samuel 7:22

 

Great are You, Lord!

You give life, You are love

You bring light to the darkness

You give hope, You restore

Every heart that is broken

And great are You, Lord

It’s Your breath in our lungs

So we pour out our praise

We pour out our praise

It’s Your breath in our lungs

So we pour out our praise to You only

And all the earth will shout Your praise

Our hearts will cry, these bones will sing

Great are You, Lord

That is one of my many favorite worship songs!

I love worship songs because we hear them with our ears, we feel them with our hearts, there is nothing quite like music to stir our souls.

Many times I have stood in church singing with the congregation with tears flowing down my face because a worship song has moved me so much.

I truly believe that is God at work, repairing my heart, refreshing my soul.  
God is good (all the time). 

There is no one like Him.

He still works miracles and He loves us very much – yes, He even loves you!

Praise Him at the top of your lungs, there is no one like our God!  

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...