Friday, October 22, 2021

let’s go!

I was glad when they said to me, “Let us go to the house of the Lord.”

- Psalm 122:1 (NLT)

 

As you are reading this (if you are reading it on Friday October 22nd, 2021) I am gathering with a community of people who love Jesus and love motorcycles.

It’s a revival filled with worship, praise, learning, teaching and motorcycles!

Gathering with others to share the Gospel is something that I look forward to, whether it is small scale like a chapter meeting of the local Christian Motorcycle Association, a medium event such as Sunday morning church, or a large event like a national rally.

I am almost giddy to attend conferences where the main focus is Jesus, hearing testimonies of what He has done in the lives of others, real people, real life, real miracles.

Do you have somewhere that you can go that makes you excited to hear about Him?

Does the idea of being with other like minded people, sharing, teaching, learning make you happy?

I am so glad that I have people that take me with them when they go to the House of the Lord, regardless of if it is a house, a large building, a tent or an open field because I know that God is in that place and I am going to see Him move! 

Let’s go, I’ll hook you up!  

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...