Monday, October 11, 2021

listen

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise.

- Proverbs 19:20

 

I can’t say that I have ever been good at listening when people have offered me advice.

Have any of us though, really? I bet that we are all ready to give advice whether we are asked or not!

It really drives me crazy when my kids ask me for advice and then do the exact opposite of what I said!

Any one else?  No? Maybe? 
God left us some pretty good advice in His book, the Bible. 

God doesn’t ask us what we want, but instead tells us that He knows the plans He has for us, and that we need to be still and listen.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...