Monday, October 25, 2021

lead on

Lead me by Your truth and teach me, for You are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in You.

- Psalm 25:5 (NLT)

 

Remember playing follow the leader as a child?

You had to trust that the person leading you was going to keep you safe, your leader wasn’t going to run out into traffic or jump off the edge of a cliff.

As adults, we have a different leader, one that truly cares about us and would never lead us into danger. 

He leads by truth, He teaches us how to live, to love, to be like Him.

He saves us from our enemies and even more He saves us from ourselves. 
A quote from author Fyodor Dostoevsky “To live without hope is to cease to live.”

It is good to put our hope in the Lord, He is the God who saves us. 

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...