Tuesday, June 1, 2021

lead me

Lead me, Lord, in your righteousness because of my enemies — make your way straight before me. Not a word from their mouth can be trusted; their heart is filled with malice. Their throat is an open grave; with their tongues they tell lies.

- Psalm 5:8-9

 

How often has it happened that you hear something very believable from someone you trust implicitly, only to learn later that it was not the complete truth?

I am sure that it has happened to all of us and when it does occur, it is a hard thing to handle.

The enemy is all around us, trying very hard to break us, and it is so important that we seek God daily, asking Him to guide and protect us.

The enemy is a sneaky one, he can twist things up and turn them around so we believe what we are being shown or told.

When we hear or see something that we are not sure about, we need to take a moment to look for God in the situation, and ask for His guidance. 

We should not make decisions on the spur of the moment, because that is when we slip, instead we should pursue trusted counsel in all things and allow God to lead us.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

 

I created a Facebook group called Daily Inspiration from the Bible, it is a public group to share the Word of God, praises, prayers and inspiring stories.  Feel free to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...