Monday, June 28, 2021

I can Google that

If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

- James 1:5

 

Sometimes we have questions, sometimes other people have answers and sometimes we have to google the answers.

When I was growing up and asked a question I was often told to look it up, which meant going to the Encyclopedia if we had one or the library.

Kids today have things so much easier with “the googles” but they still need to be careful because not everything on the internet is true.

Wisdom can be found through many sources, but the best wisdom will come from God.

When we have something on our mind that we just can’t figure out, we can find answers by turning to God.

We can trust the wisdom received from the Father way more than the internet.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...