Friday, June 4, 2021

finding strength

Nehemiah said, “Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.”

- Nehemiah 8:10

 

How amazing is this verse?  

The joy of the Lord is your strength! 

We don’t have to be sad, we don’t have to worry, we can find joy in Him!

Partial song reference:

The joy of the Lord is my strength

In the darkness I'll dance

In the shadows I'll sing

The joy of the Lord is my strength

We will all have times when we are hungry, thirsty, hurt, angry or just plain down in spirit, and that is ok, but we should not stay there.

We can find joy in Him and this will lift us up in ways that we never knew.

Find time to research His word to find your joy.  

 

#dailybreadbykitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...