Friday, May 21, 2021

I can’t do it all

Try to please them all the time, not just when they are watching you. As slaves of Christ, do the will of God with all your heart.

- Ephesians 6:6 (NLT)

 

One thing that I have learned is that I can’t do it all.

We (mostly women) try to do it all, we are parents, spouses, children, teachers, we are on boards and in groups, we volunteer and some of us hold down additional full time jobs.

Why?

We cannot to it all.

We get burned out from all of the busyness and then we start to let things slide.

Most of the time, the things that slide are the things that should be the most important, our faith and our families.

We cannot please everyone, and we have to know when and where to step back.

If you do the will of God, with a smile and all our heart, everything else falls into place.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...