Thursday, May 6, 2021

hi Dad!

The righteous man walks in his integrity; his children are blessed after him.

- Proverbs 20:7 (NKJV)

 

Another quote from the world is “any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad”.

I am so blessed to have someone that special in my life.

He wasn’t there for my birth, he didn’t raise me from infant to adult, but rather came into my life when I was already an adult.

I was adopted, my biological father was not part of my life, and my adopted father passed away when I was 15 years old.

My father-in-law didn’t really have a choice about being my father-in-law when his son married me, but he did have a choice to be my dad.

And he is an amazing dad. 

He gives advice, he listens, he teaches, he prays, he helps others, he lives with integrity and he loves God and his family.

He is a righteous man, and his children are blessed.

Happy birthday, Dad, I love you.  

 

#dailybreadbykitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...