Monday, May 3, 2021

friends forever

A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.

- Proverbs 17:17

 

What do you consider a friend?

There are social media friends, work friends, church friends, organization friends, school friends, friends that you have known so long you can’t quite remember at what point you became friends! 

How often do you evaluate your friendships?

Friends should encourage and support us, pick us up when we’re are at our lowest points, and give us a kick in the booty when we are being dumb.

How many friends do you have that can be counted on to be there no matter the time, weather or situation, if you need them they are there?

These are the friends that the Bible speaks of, the friends that will “lay down their life”, the friends that are there in times of adversity.

These are the friends we need to cling to, never let go, and be there for them too!

I know who I can count on, who my Proverbs 17 friend is.

Do you?

 

#dailybreadbykitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...