Monday, May 17, 2021

more than we could ask

Never doubt God’s mighty power to work in you and accomplish all this. He will achieve infinitely more than your greatest request, your most unbelievable dream, and exceed your wildest imagination! He will outdo them all, for His miraculous power constantly energizes you.

- Ephesians 3:20 (TPT)

 

What dreams do you have?

God knows our wildest dreams, whether we admit them or not, and God longs to do more than that through us!

He wants to work within us so that we can share His love with others.

Our dreams may be tiny in comparison to what He can (and will) do for us, in us and with us.

We are His precious children, destined to do good things for the glory of the One who made us, He can do mighty things, all we have to do is be open to His guidance.

Personally, I can’t wait to see how He continues to work in my life.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...