Friday, May 7, 2021

end times

and then teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you; and be sure of this—that I am with you always, even to the end of the world.

- Matthew 28:20 (TLB)

 

Pretty much everyone is talking about the end times right now.

People are picking and choosing different sections in the book of Revelation, determined that the end of the world is upon us.

Are you worried?

If you are living the way the Bible says, if you are loving God and sharing His word with others, following His word and living by it, well He says right in the Bible that He will be with us always.  

God gave us His Son to give us this confidence, we have confidence in His love.

God will never stop fighting for us, until the day we are home in His arms.

Is the world ending?

Are the end times upon us?

I don’t know, but I do know that my home is not here, it is with God.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...