Wednesday, May 5, 2021

who do you know?

I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better.

- Ephesians 1:17

 

There is an old saying along the lines of “it’s not who you know, it’s what you know”, I have heard it phrased several different ways.

I guess my thought on this is really who DO you know? 

Do you know God as your Father, as your Savior, as your friend?

Do you know that God can give you wisdom and power, knowledge and peace?

Do you know that you are stronger just by acknowledging that He is God and you are not?

I encourage you to pick up your Bible and get to know Him better, you may be surprised at the things you learn.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...