Tuesday, May 18, 2021

open doors

I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.

- Revelation 3:8

 

Crazy things happen in life.

People go through many ups and downs, don’t ever let anyone convince you that they have never had a bad day.

It’s all part of growing, life is not perfect.

How we handle the ups and downs, that is what people see and remember.

Look at Job, that man lost everything, more than once, yet his faith in God never failed.

When we are struggling with events and other things of this world, God knows we are tired and hurting, and that is when we need to turn to Him fully.

He knows, and He is with us.

Don’t turn your back on the One that loves you the most.  

 

#dailybreadbykitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...