Wednesday, September 23, 2020

don’t worry

Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?

- Matthew 6:25-27

 

This one pops up a lot.

I often have said in my little blog or commentary that if God repeats something in the Bible multiple times, then it must be something that He wants us to remember.

Pay attention!

God’s Word says do not fear 365 times – if you’ve been reading my commentary for a long time you know what I am saying next – that is one “do not fear” for every day of the year (and it rhymes!) 

Worry and fear will set you back in your walk with God.

Don’t let that happen – you are so important to God that He will take care of you.

And you really aren’t adding any time to your life with worrying  in fact, you might be shortening your life instead.

Don’t worry – God’s got this, God’s got you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...