Monday, September 21, 2020

entrance

 


Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

- Matthew 7:12

 

I admit that I am not a fan of rotating doors.

If you have ever been to a secure building, you will notice that there are several types of gates that you can pass through.

Some are card readers, some have keypads, some are open like turnstiles or sliders and some you scan your card, the door opens, you step in, that door closes and the next door opens. 

I am not a fan of enclosed spaces, so I will migrate to the turnstiles or sliders before I will use the double door ones.

But what if that “double door” is actually the narrow gate that Jesus is talking about?

Maybe we need to review our options, and realize which road is the one we really want.

That old saying about the road less traveled . . . maybe it is because only a few find it.

 

Wednesday is See You at the Pole!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...