Monday, September 28, 2020

wishing

You know what I long for, Lord; you hear my every sigh.

- Psalm 38:9

 

I have something that I am wishing for, praying for, wanting very badly. 

I’ve been wishing, wanting and praying for this “thing” for a long time now, but there have been roadblocks along the way. 

Today I’m closer to this “thing” than I have been in months and honestly I’m pretty worked up about it. 

I’ve been praying, my family has been praying, my friends have been praying for this “thing”. 

God knows this “thing”, He knew it before I knew it. 

He has placed the roadblocks to make me grow. 

Soon I will know about this “thing”, I will know if my prayer was answered or if I have more growing to do. 

I trust God, He knows what He is doing. 

2 comments:

  1. This is no where near what the bible says.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello JD, would you care to elaborate on your statement?

      Delete

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...