Monday, September 14, 2020

light bulb

 


The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned.

- Isaiah 9:2

 

I’m sure that you have all seen in cartoons or comic strips when a character gets an idea, the lightbulb appears above his head.

I think that sometimes it happens to me!

OK, so not a real lightbulb, but I think that when something I have been struggling to understand finally makes it’s way to my brain, I feel like I brighten up, externally and internally. 

We have all walked in darkness, some of us tend to walk there quite often, and we need to remember that Jesus is the light, He will brighten any path we are on, we just need to ask Him into our lives. 

And let your light shine!

Bonus song reference – Light Shine Bright by TobyMac

Lights shine bright everywhere we go
Music for the people to illuminate the soul
Lights shine bright everywhere we go
Music for the people
Jesus music for the people

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...