Wednesday, September 2, 2020

strength

The Lord gives strength to His people; the Lord blesses His people with peace.
- Psalm 29:11
 
Sometimes I just want to throw my hands in the air and give up.
There are days that it seems like I just keep getting these curve balls and I just can’t catch a break.
Days like that I feel that I just don’t have the strength to take another step.
Those are the days that I have to fall on my knees and talk to my Savior.
I am not going to try to convince you that all it takes is one conversation with God for me to feel better, because it is far more than that.
I lean on Him for strength and peace, and that is what I get in those conversations.
It’s not always about the answers, it can be about the strength to endure, and the peace of knowing that I am not on the road alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...