Friday, September 4, 2020

scattered

Those who had been scattered preached the word wherever they went.

- Acts 8:4

 

I was born in Iowa.

I don’t have a lot of my family history, but I know, like many others out there, that my family came from another country (or several countries).  

Now I have been planted in Northwest Arkansas.

So here is where I read the Word of God, select a few verses and write my thoughts on those verses or borrow thoughts from someone else that has been planted. 

This is what God wants us to do – to go where He plants us, to grow where He plants us and to share His word with everyone we meet.   

Let’s do this together, let’s share the Word, wherever we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...