Tuesday, June 16, 2020

paybacks


Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.
- 1 Peter 3:9

There are many quotes about revenge being sweet, but is it really?
Some people appear to be evil to the core and we as humans may not think they deserve forgiveness, but listen, if we can’t forgive them, we can’t forgive ourselves and if we can’t forgive ourselves we may find ourselves on the wrong side of Heaven.
No matter what horrible thing someone has done (and believe me it has taken me well over 40 years to forgive some people) forgive them, pray for them, for their repentance, pray for your own forgiveness (you aren’t perfect either) and pray for an end to the insanity.
Pray like you have never prayed before, forgive yourself, forgive others and lead by example.   
Love always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...