Wednesday, June 17, 2020

paybacks 2


Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.
- Romans 12:17-18

Wait, this verse sounds very familiar.
Yes, if you read yesterday’s Daily Bread, then you’ll recognize the words from 1st Peter. 
I have mentioned multiple times that when something is repeated in the Bible, it must be important and God wants us to listen.
We are living in crazy times right now, but do not seek revenge.
Do only what is good and right.
Be peaceful.
Love one another.
Pray like you have never prayed before, forgive yourself, forgive others and lead by example.   
Love always

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...