Thursday, June 11, 2020

the throne


So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.
- Hebrews 4:16 (NLT)

Did you ever get sent to the principal’s office in school?
It seems like the younger we are, the scarier that office is, I mean, the principal is the person that runs the school.
Do you feel like going into God’s throne room is like going to the principles office?
I am here to tell you that it is not.
We don’t need a hall pass, we don’t have to be in trouble, we can go into the throne room at any time we want. 
A dear friend of mine teaches that we can run into the throne room (no getting in trouble for running in His house!) crawl into His lap and tell God our troubles, our thoughts, dreams and hopes while He holds us.
I love this.
Don’t you want to run into the throne room right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...