Friday, June 12, 2020

toxic


We are made right with God by placing our faith in Jesus Christ. And this is true for everyone who believes, no matter who we are. For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard.
- Romans 3:22-23 (NLT)

Ok, listen up, I want you to repeat after me: “I am not perfect. I make mistakes.”
Did you do it? For real? It is not that hard is it?
You know why?
Because we all make mistakes, we all sin, there is not a single one of us that is perfect.
Those who feel they are perfect and never mess up are toxic people, they will suck the life out of you with their negativity and anger.
Turn your heart around (especially if you are being toxic to someone!) and face Jesus.
He loves you and will help you pick your life up.
We are all sinners, but forgiveness waits if you are willing to repent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...