Friday, June 26, 2020

my path


All the paths of the Lord are steadfast love and faithfulness, for those who keep His covenant and His testimonies.
- Psalm 25:10 (ESV)

I’m not sure if it is still published (I have not received the newspaper in years) but there used to be a comic called “Family Circus”, it was on the front page of the color comic section in my hometown Sunday newspaper. 
The author often depicted one of his children’s path from point a to point b which was never ever a straight line.
How often do we find ourselves on a swirling mess of a path, full of distractions, trouble, unpredictable and inconsistent outcomes?
It is so good to know that all we have to do is turn to God for our path, and He will guide us.
His path is perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...