Friday, March 6, 2020

or maybe not


Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails. 
– Proverbs 19:21

I am a planner, I have a planner, I write everything down and I check off the little boxes every day. 
I tend to get a little stressed when I don’t get to check off all my boxes because something else got in the way.  
So maybe my planner is not really what is in my heart, and maybe not being able to check all those boxes is God’s way of preparing me for His purpose. 
Regardless of what I think I want; God knows what His plans are for me. 
I trust Him so I’ll let Him lead me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...