Thursday, March 26, 2020

sacrifice


To do what is right and just is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice.
- Proverbs 21:3

Do the right thing, even when no one is looking.
My kids pretty much had that drilled into their heads from grade school on.
It isn’t just a school thing or a kid thing or a church thing – it’s a people thing.
Doing the right thing may be as simple as holding a door open for someone, or as extensive as a home cooked meal shared with someone in need.
We don’t have to sacrifice lambs anymore, but we still need to do what is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...