Monday, March 16, 2020

compassion


Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
- Colossians 3:12

I think the whole world has possibly lost their mind. 
Many corporations are enforcing a work from home policy. 
Schools all over the nation are closing/doing online classes for the foreseeable future.
And don’t even think about going to a store for groceries and supplies, nearly every shelf is empty. 
I heard that people are hoarding supplies like we are going into a zombie apocalypse, and after going to several stores over three days to get just what we needed, I can see the panic has hit home. 
Please, brothers and sisters, remember who you are. 
Take care of your neighbors, especially those who can’t get out into the frenzy to pick up basic supplies.  
If you need something, reach out to me, I will do everything in my power to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...