Friday, March 27, 2020

love


My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.
- John 15:12

We are several weeks out from Valentine’s day, but that does not mean that we shouldn’t still love each other!
Jesus said that we need to love each other as He has loved us.
This means that we take care of each other, we help each other, we lean on each other and we lead each other.
We are not meant to do life alone, God gave us people (and cats!) to help along the way, but most importantly, we have Him.
So show Him some love by loving each other, ok?
If you are reading this, I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...