Wednesday, March 25, 2020

possessions


When God gives any man wealth and possessions, and enables him to enjoy them, to accept his lot and be happy in his work -- this is a gift of God.
- Ecclesiastes 5:19

This is a little challenging for me today.
Possessions, I have always felt, are kind of overrated, yet through the years I have gathered plenty.
I think this is hard for me today because of the last few weeks with people hoarding to get through this whole virus thing.
I feel bad for the people that struggle from check to check and were not able to buy even the basic necessities when they finally had the chance to go buy things.
So let me ask you this, do you have something extra that you can share?
Reach out to your neighbors and friends, make sure they are ok right now, and share if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...