Thursday, March 12, 2020

no one is better


What shall we conclude then? Are we any better? Not at all! We have already made the charge that Jews and Gentiles alike are all under sin. As it is written: "There is no one righteous, not even one ..."
—Romans 3:9-10 

There is no difference between me and my neighbor when it comes to sin.
One of my dearest friends comes from a Jewish background, and wears her Star of David with pride.
She is an amazing and beautiful woman with a heart bigger than the sky, she would give you her last dollar if you need it.
We are alike in God’s eyes, He loves her every bit as much as He loves me.
He made her just like he made me.
She knows how amazing God is, and she has prayed for me, and I her.
This verse is talking about how people have turned away from God, how these people believe that they are better than God, better than us.
No one is better, no one is righteous, not even one.  
Lean on the One who made us all, don’t be fooled by imposters and imitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...