Wednesday, March 4, 2020

i have to what?


Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me".
- Luke 9:23

Jesus was very clear in what we need to do if we want to be His followers.
In his sermon this week, my pastor pointed out that Jesus was pretty good at telling people things they might not want to do, like sell all of their possessions, or pick up their cross daily to follow him. 
Daily. 
Do we still do this?  
Do we deny our own selves to do the things that Jesus wants us to do? 
What do you need to do to take up your cross and follow Him?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...